Need A Job?
— Sales Account Managers Needed
Thumbchef co – Sales Account Manager (Online)
THUMBCHEF Co, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented Account Managers to join our Team.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Head of Merchants & Account Managers for Thumbchef.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and prioritise suitable business partners for the Thumbchef platform
- Create and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Own the business sign-up process
- Operate as the lead point of contact for business partners
- Strengthen relationships with business partners and monitor their business and store performance
- Ensure timeous and effective solutions and feedback to business partners
- Ensure strict business visit standards are maintained
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly customer-focused mindset and consultative sales approach
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Strong knowledge of the local businesses industry
- Exhibit the ability to self motivate
- Extremely competitive and relentless; a love for winning
- Ability to work and keep up in a fast paced environment
- Experience in marketplace, e-commerce SAAS or general sales
- Minimum 1 year Prior sales experience
- Proficiency in using CRM tools (Not essential)
- Tertiary qualification (Not essential)
- thumbchef.co.za employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of thumbchef.co.za being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for thumbchef.co.za
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Thumbchef co is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference
I’m also currently working with a big supermarket to develop a gorgeous, yet affordable, range of beautifully printed key pieces that no women’s wardrobe should be without!