Total Crunch is an innovative training system that helps you with training and shaping your back, shoulders, pectorals, biceps, triceps, abs, glutes, hips and thighs all at the same time.
How it Works:
- Total Crunch uses a compound movement system that exercises all your muscles at the same time.
- It combines four kinds of strength exercises (leg press, squats, back and abs) with cardiovascular aerobic exercise, which makes it a complete, effective training system for burning calories and toning your body.
- With Total Crunch, you can work on all the main muscle groups. The muscles are contracted, toned and shaped through a simple movement that uses your own body weight to create resistance.
Full Body Workout:
- Strengthens and shapes your legs and glutes.
- Flattens your stomach.
- Defines your abs.
- Shapes your pectorals, biceps and back.
- Burns calories.
- Helps you lose weight.
- Shapes your figure.
Directions for Use:
- Use Total Crunch half an hour a day, three times a week.
- Sit directly on the device and hold firmly onto the handlebar.
- Apply resistance with your legs by pulling the handlebar towards you and then push it back to its original position.
- You can do different exercises by changing the position of your hands on the handlebar.
- Do 12 repetitions of the movement described for each different hand position on the handlebar.
Resistance levels for training with Total Crunch:
- Bottom pedal – Low resistance
- Top pedal – High resistance
- Read the instruction manual before using Total Crunch.
- If you have any questions about your physical condition or if you suffer from an ailment, consult your doctor before using Total Crunch.
- Always place Total Crunch on a flat surface.
- Make sure children do not use Total Crunch without adult supervision.
- Do not use Total Crunch if you are pregnant.
- This device was not designed to be used by anyone with reduced physical, sensory or mental disabilities.
- The maximum weight for using the device is 100 kg.