Devil’s Peak First Light Golden Ale (24 x 330ml)
Available on backorder
Size24 x 330mlProduct/Packaging InformationProduct Weight13.4 kgProduct Dimensions376mm(L) x 250mm(W) x 216mm(H)Shipping Weight13.4 kgShipping Dimensions376mm(L) x 250mm(W) x 216mm(H)
No more offers for this product!
Standard Delivery Delivery Destination Delivery Time Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria 2-5 working days Regional Area 2-6 working days Remote Area 3-7 working days Premium Delivery Options Only available in Main Centres (Cape Town, Johannesburg & Pretoria) Delivery Type Delivery Time Cut Off Time Same Day Delivery Same Day between 3pm – 7pm Pay before 11am weekdays Express Delivery Next Working Day between 7am – 7pm Pay before 11:59pm previous day Saturday Delivery Saturday between 11am – 7pm Pay before 11:59pm previous day Sunday Delivery Sunday between 11am – 7pm Pay before 11:59pm previous day Collections Collect Location Collect Time Cape Town warehouse 1-4 working days Pickup Point: Cape Town, Johannesburg 2-5 working days Pickup Point: Regional Area 2-6 working days Pickup Point: Remote Area 3-7 working days Collection times vary, please wait for your Ready to Collect email before visiting the pickup point.
We’re so convinced you’ll absolutely love our products, that we’re willing to offer a 7 day risk free money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason you can get a refund within 7 days of making a purchase.
Please note that any additional services, custom work or technical support are non-refundable as our time cannot be recovered.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.
Your voucher may always be redeemed at the merchant who issued it for at least the amount you paid for it – even if the promotional value has expired. Additionally, any unredeemed voucher may be returned to us within the first three days of purchase for a refund of the amount paid. After that three day time period, Thumbchef co. will not refund any voucher and all sales are final, unless otherwise stated in the Fine Print.
If you purchase an Escapes voucher and the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates before the book-by date, we’ll refund your purchase. If the book-by date passes and you haven’t yet booked your trip, the promotional value is no longer valid but your voucher is still worth what you paid for it. You may use the paid value as a credit with the merchant.
For hotel reservations that you book directly through our site, the specific cancellation and refund policies for the hotel will be listed in the Fine Print for the deal.
Unless the Fine Print says otherwise, you can return any item you purchased from Thumbchef co. within 7 days of delivery. Original shipping charges are not refundable on items returned due to customer preference/change of mind. After 7 days of delivery, all items purchased from Thumbchef co. are non-refundable and all sales are final. Returns must be shipped with a LivingSocial-provided return label in order for your return and refund to be processed.
Most tickets purchased through Thumbchef co. are Final Sale, unless otherwise stated in the Fine print.
PLEASE NOTE: *NB*** In respects of a physical, tangible product or item received, we can only refund if it is still in the same condition as when we sent it to you, and if the product may have a defect when you receive it a report must be immediately submitted for the refund processes to take place.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Want to exchange?
Fashion and sportswear products can be exchanged for a different size or colour variation, provided that such variation is available. An Unboxed Deal, reconditioned product or used product can only be exchanged for a variation of the same Unboxed Deal, reconditioned product or used product, if such variation is available. In such a case, we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at no charge. If such variation is not available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
We are entitled to inspect the product to validate your return.
You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- save in relation to Unboxed Deals, reconditioned products and used products, it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable). Please refer to our FAQs for some examples;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return on the Website within 30 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective; and
- it is not one of the products listed below.
Changed your mind?
Where you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you can return it – provided the product is not:
- a digital product such as an eBook, electronic voucher, gaming code or other digital download;
- an audio or video recording or computer software that has been unsealed;
- a newspaper, periodical or magazine;
- a foodstuff, beverage or other product intended for everyday consumption;
- a nursing or maternity product, an infant bottle, infant feeding product or bottle accessory that has been unsealed, including (but not limited to) breast pumps, bottles, teats, soothers/pacifiers, formula, maternity underwear, nappies and wipes;
- a beauty product or fragrance which has been used;
- an intimate product, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuit, underwear or jewellery for piercings, which for hygienic and public health reasons may not be returned; or
- a product which has been personalised for you or made to your specifications; or
- a flatpack furniture product that has been assembled after delivery.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- in relation to Unboxed Deals or used products, signs of handling and/or repackaging.
There are no inquiries yet.