Need A Job?
— We are looking to build an E-commerce team
We are building an E-commerce Team (OPEN APPLIACTION)
1: Director of Ecommerce
A director of commerce will be at the head of your team, leading strategy executing ambitious ecommerce goals. Having an experienced, forward-thinking, and analytical leader will help your brand actualize your ecommerce goals.
Director of commerce essential skills and core responsibilities:
- Orchestrates all aspects of strategic ecommerce plans;
- Combines existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and management to develop a superior brand and shopping experience for customers;
- Manages the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns;
- Utilizes extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics, especially in product experience management (PXM), product information management (PIM), digital asset management (DAM), mobile device management (MDM) software, as well as sophisticated analytics; and
- Professional experience in the business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) digital retail market a plus.
2: Ecommerce Program Manager
An ecommerce program manager will work as a project manager, keeping processes running smoothly and tracking of all the moving pieces in your ecommerce taskforce. This role is essential for the syndication process.
Ecommerce program manager essential skills and core responsibilities:
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment;
- Adapts and prioritizes with agility, using practical multitasking skills;
- Manages key stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of a project;
- Utilizes excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Develops detailed reports outlining the health of all ongoing projects; and
- Certified project management professional (PMP) or other relevant certifications a plus.
3: Digital Marketing Manager, Graphic Designer, Copywriter
While one person can manage the other essential roles, developing product content, such as images, videos, compelling copy, and other enhanced content types, can benefit from the support of multiple team members.
Content team essential skills and core responsibilities:
- Creates engaging content for a variety of mediums, including web, social media, print, and more;
- Ideates, develops, publishes, and delivers reports on integrated digital marketing campaigns;
- Utilizes strong communication skills to create compelling content, highlighting strong attention to detail and exceptional grammar;
- Experience with content creation software, such as a content management system (CMS), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects;
- Experience with marketing automation software, such as HubSpot, Marketo, and ActiveCampaign; and
- Up-to-date with ecommerce trends, which drive his or her innovative and experimental multimedia strategies.
4: Ecommerce Business Analyst
Having a firm understanding of metrics is crucial for the overall success of an ecommerce team. The ecommerce business analyst monitors brand objective key results (OKRs), key performance indicators (KPIs), and your standing against the competition.
Ecommerce business manager essential skills and core responsibilities:
- Analyzes, synthesizes, and presents data in a way that is actionable for project stakeholders and executives;
- Communicates ecommerce business performance through a variety of metrics, OKRs, and KPIs, including share of search, product page performance, brand compliance across retailer channels, sales rank, and more; and
- Works cross-functionally to create automation- and process-optimization tools, leveraging the power of automation to deliver rigorous customer data.
5: Ecommerce Developer, Software Engineer, IT Manager
Managing the tech side of an ecommerce team is also something that can benefit from the support of multiple team members. Ensuring enterprise-class technology, architecture, and security requires agility, flexibility, and experience.
Tech team essential skills and core responsibilities:
- Develops site architecture, optimizes processes, and supports the brand ecommerce ecosystem;
- Purchases and implements software;
- Ensures the smooth day-to-day operations of an ecommerce platform, including software integrations and merchant and retailer relationships;
- Defines, recommends, and executes a vision for ecommerce sites aligned with IT strategy;
- Understands strengths and weaknesses in system architecture, anticipating vulnerabilities and developing contingency plans; and
- Experience with ecommerce software platforms; and
- Experience with PIM, DAM, MDM, and PXM a plus.
NOTE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTION ALL MUST BE ABLE TO WORK REMOTELY AND MUST HAVE ACCESS TO INTERNET AND A SMALL WORK STATION SET UP.